Field and Stream
PLEASE NOTE for Field and Stream accommodation bookings:
– As we have no credit card facilities, full payment is required prior to arrival
– Only The Farmstead, Cormorant Cove and The Nest are pet friendly units, permitted by prior arrangement at a cost of R50 per day per dog – NO PETS ALLOWED IN THE OTHER UNITS
– STRICTLY FLYFISHING ONLY
– The units are on a farm, 9km out of Dullstroom on a dirt road. High clearance vehicles are preferable.
– There is MTN, Cell C and Telkom cell reception on the farm, but there is no Vodacom signal other than at the main gate.
– There is a Clay Pigeon Shooting Range near the entrance to the farm. Although open most Saturdays, please contact Greg to book a shoot prior to arrival.
– If you are staying in The Lodge, The Farmstead or The Nest and wish to use the TV’s, please remember to bring your DSTV card and decoder (not Explorer or PVR)