These easy to make, delicious and healthy treats is shared with us to share with you, courtesy of Rogue’s Pawsome Bakery. Quickly bake a bunch or two and treat your dog.
500g whole wheat flour
3-4 tablespoons of peanut butter (check that it doesn’t contain xylitol)
Water as needed
- Mix the flour, oats, eggs and peanut butter.
- Gradually add water.
- Mix until a dough forms. It must be a soft, pliable dough.
- Roll out to about 5cm thick and cut some funky shapes.
- Place on a greased baking tray and back for ±30 minutes at 180˚
- How long these treats bake depends on how crunchy you like them.